Loving Mother Captures Breathtaking Photos of Her One-Handed Daughter

Holly Spring is not only a creative photographer but also a loving mother based out of New Zealand. She started taking photographs after her cute daughter had struggled early on in life with Hirschsprung’s Disease. Her adorable daughter doesn’t have her left hand but Holly always encourages her and makes her believe that she can achieve everything in her life with self-determination.

“My daughter is my muse and my heart that inspires me to follow my passion and share these unique photos and digital art with you,” says Holly.

beautiful-photos-1

beautiful-photos-2

breathtaking-photos -1

breathtaking-photos -2

child-photography-1

child-photography-2

creative-photography-1

creative-photography-2

stunning-pictures-1

stunning-pictures-2
   Source:
Next Post Previous Post